The veterinarians at Sharon Lakes Animal Hospital can provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal medicine conditions.
Internal Medicine for Cats & Dogs
Internal veterinary medicine deals with diseases and disorders of your pet's internal systems.
Our veterinarians are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of challenging cases, and they have a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods at their disposal.
They can manage patients that have multiple disorders or diseases, and those that do not respond well to standard protocols.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians can assist in the diagnosis and treatment of ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Reproductive Issues
If your pet requires a surgery or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of superb veterinary specialists in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina.
Diagnostics & Imaging
Our veterinarians take a comprehensive approach to internal medicine supported by advanced diagnostic testing, imaging and other procedures.